Employee earning above the JobKeeper subsidy
I only have 1 part time employee who this next pay coming will earn above the $650 she currently gets with JobKeeper.
Research gives me this response
"If your eligible employees earn more than the JobKeeper amount per fortnight, you should continue to pay them their regular salary or wages"
So my question then is when doing the pay run, do we simply do the pay as normal salary/wages and stop using the TopUp Item.
She will not go above the $650 each fortnight. Its just a couple of extra shifts over the next few months.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community