Single touch payroll Reckon Desktop

Delg
Delg Member Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I am trying to re register for STP (Reckon Desktop) - not the App!. One business has been sold but I still require payroll.

Gov connect automatically takes you through to the site with the previous Software ID. I understand I need a new Software ID, in order to register with the ATO.

I need advice on how to go about this thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@Delg

Are you looking to create a second STP entity in the same account as the existing one?

If so, then you can create a second entity by clicking the 'Add Product' option and then select 'Reckon GovConnect'.

You will then be taken through the setup to add a new STP entity (which will have its own separate Software ID).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Delg
    Delg Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav

That will not work for me as I am still using the same ABN, which is already registered. I thought Reckon may be able to remove the ABN from Reckon Govconnect, and that way I could re register for STP, using the same ABN, but getting a new Software ID - to register with ATO. I have chatted with reckon support and it appears Reckon cannot do this.

Rav if you have any ideas this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Delg