Over payment - Should you Journal it?
I have a customer who paid a weird amount of money (286.38) into my bank account with not owing anything. They receive a monthly invoice of different amounts each month. I can keep this incredit for them but do I do a Journal Entry for the amount?
The amount has also turned up in my monthly bank statement. I want to reconcile for the month but have no entry for this odd amount.
What should I do?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community