Unable to restore back up file
I have Quicken Personal Plus 2010 and have been using it for many years.
I just got a new computer and installed Quicken Personal Plus 2010 on my new computer, I had to ring up sales and get them to send me a new installation file. I made a back up file on USB, went to restore back up on new computer and I get this message.
"This file contains one or more accounts that require access to features not currently activated in this copy of Quicken (e.g. Investing, Business).
For information on how to upgrade, click "Renew or Upgrade Licence" in the help menu."
Could someone please advise me on what to do so I can continue carrying on using Quicken on my new computer.
This probably isn't in the right category but didn't know where else to put it
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community