Bank downloads appearing as .pdfs not .qifs
First time in discussion so not sure if category is correct. I am looking for a solution.
My Bank Downloaded files have all changed recently from .qif files to .pdf and of course, I can’t import/open them in my accounts...
I cannot find in Windows 10 any extensions to change them back or a way of doing it.
"Apps and features" is showing a $ sign for Reckon, but in “import to …… “ window, looking in Bank Downloads where the files are they are all showing Adobe Acrobat Pro DC despite "type".qif. and will not import as such.
I am still working in Reckon Personal Plus 2019
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community