Allan Miller Member Posts: 11

my payment is due and I wantto continue

Comments

• Allan Miller
    Options

how do I pay and how much for more

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Allan Miller

If your Hosted subscription is still active then you can renew your subscription from the Control Panel within Reckon Accounts Hosted.

After logging in click on Control Panel then select Manage Users. Click the Details option and you'll see a Renew option. Follow the on-screen prompts to renew your subscription.

If your Hosted subscription has already expired then please give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 732 566 and the team will get this sorted for you ASAP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Allan Miller
    Options

I phoned Reckon and am paid up to July this year but something has happened to the program, to enable me to continue my entries until 30/6/21 please renew my program which is running on a Win XP Laptop

Allan Miller

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Allan, we'll need some more info.

What is happening specifically when you attempt to use the software? Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it? Can you post a screenshot here if possible.

Can you confirm that you are using Reckon Accounts Hosted (which is the category this post has been created in) or some other Reckon software?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Allan Miller
    Options

it looks for the program on the net and not available my latest entries were for January this year, they come up all partly shaded and

but all jumbled. I try your solution and will reply then.

Q2 I intend buying a new Win 10 laptop, can I reload to this when I get it.

• Allan Miller
    Options

Reckon account Personal Plus

• Allan Miller
    Options

Manage User not a feature in my Control Panel pls advise CP feature to use

Now getting Reckon Accounts Unexpected Error, and hidden under the Personal Range 2020 panel

Reckon Accounts has encounted a problem and needs to change. You.... ? then hidden

• Rav
    edited March 2021
    Options

The advice above was intended for Reckon Accounts Hosted which is the category this post was originally created in. The info is not relevant to the Personal Plus software now that you've advised. I've changed the post over to the correct category as well.

Instead, I'd recommend reviewing the information in the help guide I've linked below as it addresses the most common causes of software crashes with Personal Plus -

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

• Allan Miller
    Options

I get the message

Error 1706 no valid source could be found for product Reckon Accounts 2020 The Windows Installation cannot continue

Allan Miller

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Call me to fix your problem.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Graham_10803610
    Graham_10803610 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hi Gerry, could you share your insights with the community on how you will [attempt] to solve this problem.

Thanks

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

It may not be one thing but if you allow me to have a look we can fix most things, just call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Allan Miller
    Options

I have ordered new Win10 computer due about the end March, I will then decide whether to continue using the Personal Plus program or get an $8 program

I would prefer to use the Quicken look alike and will seek your advice when I get the new, I understand that there is a Reckon adviser in this district so I could get her if I wanted help.

Kind regards

Allan

• GerryWinter
    Options

What area are you in.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Allan Miller
    Options

Gracemere Bvd Peregian Springs

• Graham_10803610
    Options

Gerry, it sounds like you are trolling for business. You aren’t even reading the messages or trying to help online. If you had looked at my message more than superficially, you would have recognised I was not the original poster.

• GerryWinter
    Options

Trolling for business usually means you want to get paid, i do these things for free and as i said it can be many things that causes problems.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Graham many of us on this website help just because we can and have usually been long term users, I can only vouch for myself but I would never consider charging to help people here, it has been offered but I would never.

• Graham_10803610
    Options

Gerry, I understand. It’s just that I have seen a few messages from you over the last 2 days and none actually offered any suggestions on how to resolve the question at hand. All I have seen is “please call me” comments.

Your insights posted publicly could help more than just the original poster. It will also allow others to build on your suggestion and experience and be around for future readers.

I’ll butt out now and leave you all to how things are done here. I’m sure there are many people you have helped along the way and am sorry that I interpreted the situation incorrectly..

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I do agree that I have often wondered what the resolutions to some problems were as they were not made public.

• Allan Miller
    Options

my Asus laptop using Win10 it only has a 30g hard drive which is full Can I and how can I use a 128g USB dongle to overcome this problem

• GerryWinter
    Options

Allan, sorry i couldnt take your call today and you have a problem as you may need to remove some data or get your laptop upgraded with a much bigger hard drive.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Allan Miller
    Options

Thanks Gerry, your help is very much appreciated

This discussion has been closed.