Self Employed Super Contributions
My Partner and I own a small business. We do not have employees and do not draw a wage.
I would like to pay some super into each of our accounts. I have made a payment via bpay.
Do I just add the super fund as a supplier and enter it via make payment selecting the superannuation account? Is this the correct way?
I'll be grateful for any advise given to help me out. Thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community