STP Browser opened - 403 Error - The request could not be satisfied

Options

Using our Reckon Accounts Enterprise: Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition 2021. We process our STP and export the JSON file. Which opens up our browser (Google Chrome) and the webpage shows "403 Error - The request could not be satisfied"

The feature used to work with our 2020 version, where the link normally redirects us to the portal.reckon. We can go directly to https://portal.reckon.com/ with no issues and login in normally.

Attached is a zip file showing: pictures of the the error webpage and portal.reckon, the html of the error page, and the link in the address bar.

What is the best route for us to get the redirect working to portal reckon again?

Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @AlanSFAA

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I believe our teams are investigating this at the moment, potentially it looks to be related to a redirect server but is ongoing.

In the interim, the redirect will be updated to our home page where you can then click 'Login' on the top right corner ➡️ GovConnect STP to access your STP entity.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AlanSFAA
    AlanSFAA Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hi Rav,

Our team says the redirect is all good. Saying it pretty much work the same as before.

I can only guess the main cause of the original error is due to us not already being logged in to the Reckon Portal. As our Reckon is on the desktop.

It is fine as is, thank you for the help.

Best Regards,

• AAL
    AAL Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2021
    Options

I am also now having issues trying to access the portal. The web page error is exactly the same as the OP.

@Rav can you have a look at this for me?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @AAL

If you open a separate tab on your browser and navigate to https://portal.reckon.com/ does it open correctly for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AAL
    Options

no i get the same problem still

• Rav
    Options

Hmmm strange. I've just tested on Chrome and Firefox on my PC and also asked a few colleagues to test and the site seems to be loading ok.

Can you do me a favour and just test the same URL on a different browser eg. Firefox and let me know.

• AAL
    Options

it is strange! It works on Explorer so I will use that today.

Thanks for your help.