Unable to upload STP file to Reckon Customer Portal

RosieRosie Member Posts: 94

Hi there,

I am having trouble uploading my STP file from Reckon Accounts Desktop to Reckon GovConnect.

It has worked fine in the past but now when I click Upload - New Pay Run - Confirm and then select the file it then takes me back to screen again where I slect New Pay Run. It seems like it isn't recongnising or accepting my STP file but I'm sure why or how to work out what the issue is.

If someone could please give me a hand with this i would appreciate it as I am unable to meet the ATO requirements as I can't upload the STP files.

Thanks,

Rosie Long

Comments

• Kris_WilliamsKris_Williams Member Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Have you tried recreating the STP file?

• RosieRosie Member Posts: 94

Yes, a few times now. I even tried as a replacement file instead of new pay run (just in case that helped) but no luck.

It's like it isn't recognising the STP file for some reason.

You could wait till next week and see what happens then, won’t matter if you don’t lodge this week as the figures will be included in next week’s. Otherwise you could spend a lot of time trying to figure it out when it might sort itself out next week. Good luck

It's been a few weeks now so I'm a bit behind on STP reporting. That's why i thought I would pop up a question in case Reckon can give me a hand with it as I don't know how to call Reckon either.

A tricky one!

Ok I understand, hope someone can help

Reckon - is there anyone that could please help me with this?