Quicken Home & Business 2013

Options

I have replaced my laptop and am now trying to download Quicken Home & Business 2013 onto the new one. I have copied all files from the installation disc on to a USB drive as my replacement PC does not have a CD drive.

When i try to install i keep getting an error message. (illustrated) Any suggestions? I have personal finance data going back to 1993 and wish to keep using the program.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @GAH

How did you initiate the install via these copied files? Did you run the setup.exe?

Rather than using the copied files, can you remove this installation and then head over to the Members Area and login using your Customer ID and PIN. You'll be able to download your version from there directly to install.

Hopefully that has a different outcome but please let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GAH
    GAH Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav,

All is good. A member of the Reckon Support Team gave me a link to be able to download the app onto the new PC. In answer to your question, yes i did run the setup.exe file off the USB drive but kept getting an administrator approval message. I was logged in as the PC administrator at the time. Anyway, I am operating the program now , thank you.