Deleting a Recurring Memorised Transaction

Larissa Hicks
Larissa Hicks Member Posts: 22

Hi,

I am just after some help. I deleted a memorised transaction (weekly recurring - standing order) which I no longer required. My issue is, that the last two Fridays after I deleted the memorised transaction, I am still getting the standing order reminder come up when I log into Reckon. If I say No, it just keeps asking me each time I open Reckon until I click on Yes. Have I missed a step somewhere, because as I have deleted the Memorised Transaction, there is no where for me to go in and change it.Should I have removed the Standing Order before I deleted the Memorised Transaction?

Thanks

Larissa

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Did you go to lists - memorised transactions and delete from there?

If not, highlight the one and hit Ctrl D to delete it

• Heuron
    Heuron Member Posts: 1

Hello,

We are having the same issue except it is with two memorized transactions. Both were Ctrl D'ed from the Memorized Transaction List and both have be reappearing every morning for the last seven days. Neither show on the Mem. Trans. List. They were set up in 2020 R2 but deleted in 2021 R2 version, could this be the issue? Do we have to wait till August 15th for them to stop?

Thanks,

James V