Fast Coding

Options
Kathy Komadina
Kathy Komadina Member Posts: 16

Hi, I have recently started using Fast Coding in Reckons Accounts Hosted. We used to use the Online Banking and have had to move to Fast Coding because we were told that the BankData subscription was being decommissioned.

I am finding FastCoding very hard to use and extremely slow, so I was wondering whether there is anyway to get the bank data from FastCoding into the Online Banking and then manipulate the data using Online Banking instead?

Thanks for your help

Kathy

Comments

• Julie F
    Julie F Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options

Can someone PLEASE forward a link or video tutorial on this? I have it all set up. Got no idea how to use it. read through the info in help. Its not making alot of sense. aI used to use the old BankData 2 years ago but stopped becaused it was so usless. I really dont wan to wast my time setting up all the rules if there is not much improvemnet. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I mainly wanted to use it for a credit card

• Julie F
    Options

Thanks Kevin. I will have a bit more of a play around today. Do you know how to get the Payee Filled in Automatically when it transfers over to RAH? Mine have just been left blank. And at this stage Im having trouble working our which ones are getting transfered and what am I pressing to get them transfered. It it the Sync button????

• Julie F
    Options

Ok Thanks. I printed out instruction but diagrams too small. I will re-visit on widescreen computer :) So do you find it usefull or still do it the old fashioned way?

• Julie F
    Options

Hi Zappy,

Thanks for the honest feed back. I think personally I am finding the memorised trasnactions the best help. Privously I had used BANKLINK with MYOB through my accountant. It was a breeze. This is very clunky!! for want of a better word. I have got duplicated transactions and cant' see who the payee is in the register. Very annoying. I think Ill stick to the old fashioned method!