Pay Run payment not showing in correct account in Bank Transactions
I am hoping someone may be able to assist with the following issue when I am doing a payroll payment:
After doing the pay run, the payment appears in "Reckon One Transactions" as being in the "Petty Cash" account and not the "Reckon One Transactions" - "Our Bank Account" account.
Each time I do a pay run I am having to go into the payment manually and switch the account from "Petty Cash" to "Our Bank Account" in order to be able to allocate and reconcile.
I am thinking it may be something to do with our payroll set up. We originally had it all working fine but have somehow accidentally had it switch to "Petty Cash".
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community