Pay Run payment not showing in correct account in Bank Transactions

Tony Finn
Tony Finn Member Posts: 16

Hi

I am hoping someone may be able to assist with the following issue when I am doing a payroll payment:

After doing the pay run, the payment appears in "Reckon One Transactions" as being in the "Petty Cash" account and not the "Reckon One Transactions" - "Our Bank Account" account.

Each time I do a pay run I am having to go into the payment manually and switch the account from "Petty Cash" to "Our Bank Account" in order to be able to allocate and reconcile.

I am thinking it may be something to do with our payroll set up. We originally had it all working fine but have somehow accidentally had it switch to "Petty Cash".

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Vanessa

Comments

• Tony Finn

Anyone got any ideas in regards to help fixing this ?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Go to the settings COG up on the top right and select payroll settings - general - then change the bank account associated. In your case it should show Petty Cash, click there and change to your bank

• Tony Finn
    edited July 2021

Thank you for your help Kris. I've tried that and the problem is now solved.