RESC amount on payment summary incorrect.

Options
Giuditta Monsone
Giuditta Monsone Member Posts: 14

I'm checking payment summaries and for some employees the RESC amount is incorrect compared to reports. Incorrect amount also showing in STP. How we fix this.

Comments

• SLEServices
    SLEServices Member Posts: 1
    Options

Yes i had this problem as well, i was advised by our Acct to go to each affected employee, open each pay transaction, unlock, delete Salary Sacrifice Amount, re-enter, ensure net pay and tax remains the same, rerun reports - it worked for me, even though was time consuming.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi Giuditta.  If you go to the following Knowledgebase site, this will provide you with the action that you need to correct the error - it is relatively straight forward - try Option 2. This problem probably tends to rear its head at the end of the year for an odd employee. I have had to correct it on more than one occasion in the past. At least you will be able to determine which pay the problem has occurred in. This is a very simple way to correct the problem.

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3621

John L G

• Giuditta Monsone
    Giuditta Monsone Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2021
    Options

Thanks John.

I've altered the first few pays, where the RESC was not displaying. The amount on the payment summary has altered but now it is greater the payroll summary. So I'm a bit reluctant do any more. Ive check against previous report an all ok. The super report is now updated.

There are two employees with this issue. The other one is showing higher RESC on payment summary compared to super report.

Is there a way to reset payment summaries?

G

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

That does seem to be a bit strange. The only way that you could re-set the Payment Summaries, would be to go through the process that you have just done. Now, it seems a bit like a hard slog. It seems to me that the first thing that you need to do is to reconcile the Salary Sacrifice Super on a pay by pay basis and reconcile it against the Super report. If you run a report by going to Reports / Employees & Payroll / Super Report by Employee, you should be able to readily see what amount was used in Payroll and compare this against the amount that you sent to the Super Fund. That is potentially the first step of possibly a few more.

John L G