Can't login to new payroll app

Options
FizzyLizzy
FizzyLizzy Member Posts: 8 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi there. Help please!

When I try to use the new app I receive a code for confirmation but then error.

I have another account on a different email & ABN and that worked first go so I don't think it's user error. πŸ˜‰

I've tried various things including creating a new account but it is now stuck on "Look up your company details."

I do not wish to change the branch number nor sign in with another account.

ABN: 25 659 508 957

Thanks so much - I look forward to your reply.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @FizzyLizzy

When I try to use the new app I receive a code for confirmation but then error.

What is the specific error message that comes up at this point you've described above?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

Thanks so much for your reply Rav.

Something Went Wrong (we can't complete your request. Reload the page or log out if the issue persists)".

Now app stuck on 'Look up your company details". & tells me branch already registered. Options given "enter another branch number or sign in with another account"

Thanks for your assistance.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @FizzyLizzy

Can you let me know the ABN that you're trying to migrate over from the STP app please.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

Sure thing @Rav ABN: 25 659 508 957

thanks!

• Rav
    Options

Cool thanks for that. I've done a little bit of work on my end which should solve this.

Can you please close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps and then open it back up and login.

It should prompt you to migrate again so just follow the prompts.

It should go through as normal but let me know if you have any trouble.

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

thanks - on it now..

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

I shut the app & also turned my phone completely off. It's stuck on the 'enter company name and ABN.

Shall I go through that process again?

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

wait something is different... :)

• Rav
    Options

You're logging into the Payroll App with the same email address/password that you use for the STP app account right?

If so, it should ask you if you'd like to migrate rather than setting up a new account.

Let me know how you go.

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

It looks like we are up and running!!!! Thankyou so much! πŸ˜€

• FizzyLizzy
    Options

Yes same email address & password.

Asking me to add first employee....