Annual Leave Accruals

Options
Lauren_Mckenzie
Lauren_Mckenzie Member Posts: 7

Seems to be every financial year (or update) it seems so muddle with the leave accruals.

I run a leave accrual report i can look back and i can see the total hours has jumped up ALOT! (approx 200hrs)

This has only happened to a couple of employees.

How can I fix this easily?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Check the leave setup for those employees, you may have it set to accrual every hour, but have the per pay amount in there

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    Options

I have a leave accrual spreadsheet that I made that works on an hourly basis (best way as Kris says) and I reconcile that back to Reckon every now and then particularly at EOFY. I find that once an accounting package starts going haywire with leave then it's almost impossible to find where it went wrong for whatever reason.

If you want a copy email me at charley@vanrotterdam.com.au

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If I have doubts I manually calculate mine by starting with start date and working out by year how much leave should have accrued and then deducting leave taken (from the report in Reckon). Spreadsheet also good idea