Piece work rate calcs
Firstly, sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find anything by searching.
Some of my employees are paid at piece work rates. That is, they are paid for the amount of work they do not their time eg a shearer might shear 150 sheep at a rate of $3.10 per sheep. I can make this work in the Payroll App by putting 150 as the hours and $3.10 rate per hour, but, this doesn't reflect the correct work hours for other entitlements such as annual leave.
Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated (or have I just missed something)!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community