Branch Number

Options
josimpson
josimpson Member Posts: 4 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I have just downloaded the new Reckon Payroll App as the Reckon Single Touch Payroll is retired. I couldn't get the new app to migrate the previous data as the screen was jammed on my mobile phone. I deleted the new app and downloaded it again a number of times, but still the screen was frozen. I downloaded the new app on my ipad, but ended up having to register a new business (thinking it was a new business for this app). I have rung the ATO to give them my new software ID, but the ATO have informed me that my branch number is 001, not 002 as I had to put in for the new Payroll App. How do I get the new Payroll app to display by branch number as 001? Regards Jo

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @josimpson

Just to confirm, your ABN does not have a branch 002 in reality correct? Its best not to enter any branch numbers that don't existing for your ABN as it will cause further issues down the line.

In regard to getting this fixed up, I can definitely do a few checks on my end to see how things are currently setup. Can you let me know your ABN please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• josimpson
    Options

Thank you. Our ABN is 59584350085, it does not have a branch number 002. The ATO advised me that we have a branch number 001. Jo

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Jo.

Can you please logout of any account you might be in on the Payroll App (use the logout option in the Settings section in the app) and then close it down in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Once that is done, sign in again using the same email address and password that you use for your STP app account.

It should then prompt you to migrate your data over. Follow the prompts and it should go through this time but let me know either way.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• josimpson
    Options

Thank you so much!!! That has worked. I first tried on my iphone but it jammed again at the migration part. I therefore tried on my ipad and it has been successful. I have tried to log on using my iphone again and this too has worked. Thanks again. Jo πŸ˜€