STP migration to payroll and Branch no 2

Options
zerofloat
zerofloat Member Posts: 16 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

During STP migration to payroll I could not successfully migrate data. While creating fresh start for financial year 2021-22 payroll app does not allowed me to register default branch 1 as it’s used in STP. My pay roll app have Branch no 2 and I want to change to branch 1 before I register my payroll basic app with ATO and run my first Payrun. Please help. My Company detail attached in image here.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @zerofloat

Just to confirm, your ABN does not have a branch 002 in reality correct? Its best not to enter any branch numbers that don't existing for your ABN as it will cause further issues down the line.

I've deleted this incorrect 002 registration you've created.

Can you please logout of any account you might be in on the Payroll App (use the logout option in the Settings section in the app) and then close it down in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Once that is done, sign in again using the same email address and password that you use for your STP app account.

It should then prompt you to migrate your data over. Follow the prompts and it should go through this time but let me know either way.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• zerofloat
    edited July 2021
    Options

Works well and has imported all data. Thanks for help.

Should I call and register this payroll app software is with ATO ?

in payroll app it is already ticked as attached.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

The Software ID is the same as what you had from the old STP app so you won't need to register it again with the ATO since its already done.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• zerofloat
    Options

Awesome thanks for quick response and closing this issue. Excellent