I need help with transferring my STP account onto the new payroll app
So when I log in to my account, it says I need to log into the 'same' account as the one in my STP app when I try to migrate data from there to the new app. But thing is that I have logged in using the same email but just different password because I've forgotten.
I need help to fix this because I need to log in into my account to fix another problem with my employee gross amount which every year is always more than it should be. If that account that I logged into ISN'T the one I've been using to do all of my stuff on STP then I don't know what the account is because I've only got one memory of using only one account for everything.
Every year I have a new problem with Reckon. It never stops. 😠
Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community