Unable to submit pay run

Options
Kimt_17
Kimt_17 Member Posts: 3
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi.

I'm not able to submit pay runs to the ATO from the Reckon Payroll app (basic). When I make the declaration I receive the message "Cannot reach server

The server is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again later." 

This is my first time using the app to submit pay run.

Thanks,

Kim

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kim,

Can I just confirm, did you attempt to change the branch number for your ABN in the Payroll App prior to your attempt at creating a pay run?

I might need to do a couple of checks on my end to see what's causing that problem, can I grab your ABN please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kimt_17
    Options

Hi Rav,

No I didn’t change the branch number or the ABN.

My ABN is 50556864973.

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2021
    Options

Thanks for that Kim. I've just had a look and I can see the cause of the issue and its related to a mismatch in the branch number for your ABN. If you head into the Company Details section in the app and check the branch number that is listed there.

To solve this, here's what I'd recommend you do -

Go into the Settings section in the app ➡️ Manage Company Details ➡️ Edit ➡️ Update your branch number to the branch number that your ABN has in reality.

The default branch number for an ABN is 001 however if you have a specific branch number for your ABN please enter it here.

I've added a short screen recording below of the above process.

Once that is complete it will solve the issue you're experiencing in sending pay runs through.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kimt_17
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you for your help. It is all good now.