This server not available

Options
janegu6
janegu6 Member Posts: 5
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, trying to submit my pay run.

keep on receiving the error - Cannot reach server - the server is temporarily unavailable - please try again later. Have matched branch number to 001. ABN is 14105179511

please help, thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @janegu6

Have matched branch number to 001

Can I just confirm, what was appearing in the branch number section in your Company details in the app previously? Was it something other than 001?

After you updated the branch number did you logout of the Payroll App account and then log back in? If not, can I get you to do that first and just confirm if you're able to send through your pay run successfully after this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• janegu6
    Options

It has always been 001 even in the old app. I have tried that and it hasn’t worked

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@janegu6 Just to confirm what was the branch number showing in the Payroll App prior to you updating it to 001 in the app?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• janegu6
    Options

@Rav it was 1. I have tried both 001 and 1 and no avail to either. Have also logged in and out after each attempt :(

• Rav
    Options

Oh right ok sorry @janegu6.

Ok one other thing I want you to check is, do you see your company name appear if you go to Settings ➡️ Manage Company Details (screenshot example below)

OR does it show as just a - symbol in that field?

• janegu6
    Options

only shows -

I can't seem to find a way to edit that

• Rav
    edited July 2021
    Options

Ok cool thanks for confirming that.

I've made a small change on my end which should hopefully resolve that.

I need you to logout of the app account one more time and make sure you close the app down in full as well.

Once that is done log back in and confirm you can see the company name and then test that your pay run goes through successfully.

Let me know how you go.

• janegu6
    Options

rav you are an absolute legend

THANK YOUUUUU