Re Superannuation payments synchronisation
Our Wages are paid once monthly and Superannuation is paid quarterly in the following month after the previous quarter is completed.
In the Reckon Payroll STP an automatic Superannuation calculation is made and included in the monthly Pay Run.
Firstly in July 2021 Pay Run how do I exclude Superannuation payments not yet paid.
Secondly the Super Payment due in July is for the previous quarter which is calculated on 9.5% not 10%.
Please advise how I can process the Super Payments correctly.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community