Error loading employees

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error Loading Employee.

Comments

• paya
    paya Member Posts: 6

I run the app v2.12.9 on iphone and my employee data does not load any more. Same for the payruns - Error Loading -

the cross over to the new payroll app went smoothly and I ran my first payrun on the 10/07 without any issues.

But since then, it just does not work.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @paya

Is this still happening for you? Can you please logout of your Payroll App account (use the logout option in the Settings section) and then close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Reopen the app and login. Does the same thing happen after this?

If so, can you please take a screenshot on what is happening on-screen and post it here.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• paya

Hi Rav,

I logged out and exited the app as you requested. I even turned the iphone off and back on. But the issue remains.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @paya

Can I grab the ABN that you've migrated to the Payroll App please.

Also, just to confirm you haven't been able to send any pay runs from the Payroll App itself after migrating over, correct?

Were the employees and pay runs showing correctly for you at any stage or have they always displayed like this?

Does the app allow you to access the employee edit screen at all by tapping on the menu button when you're in one of the employee profiles?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• paya

Hi Rav,

the ABN is 85 859 809 947.

• the migration to the new payroll app initially went well. Employees’ informations were updated and the I succeded in getting the 1st payroll run in the new app.
    • however when I tried to run the 2nd payroll, it did not work and I noticed that Info relating to emplyees would not load and could not be edited.

• paya

The issue comes down to the app not loading the employees’s data.

• paya

One way around this might be to create new employees/ more exactly duplicate my existing employees.

Would the app let me do this?

• Rav

Hi @paya

Don't create any additional/duplicate employees. That will cause you further issues down the line.

What I'm going to do instead is run this by our dev team. From my understanding this is usually caused by a data format issue eg. a date of birth might be in the incorrect format etc but as you're not able to access the 'Edit' option in the employee profile you won't be able to check that yourself.

I'm going to send this over now and I'll come back to you with more info once I get word from the team.

• Rav

Hi again @paya

• Can you please logout of your Payroll App account now (use the Logout option in the Settings section).
    • Close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your other running apps.
    • Reopen the Payroll App and login.
    • Let me know if you're able to access your employees and pay run data now

• Rav

Hi @paya

Just checking if you had a chance to try this out again?

Cheers

• paya

Hi Rav,

All good on my end. Everything works fine now. Many thanks to you!