Reckon Portal

Options
tte
tte Member Posts: 3

When I lodge my STP through the Reckon portal it says I have to upgrade to Reckon 2021 V2 by 12 August 2021. How do I do this upgrade. I currently use Reckon Accounts Plus 2020.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Login to the members portal using your customer no and pin, click on download software and you will find the code and software links

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,422 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Just adding to the advice from Kris above, you'll find extra info on the installation & upgrade process in our guide below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tte
    Options

When I log in and try to download it says there are no downloads available for my products. I paid a 12month Reckon subscription in March 2021.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,422 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tte

I wasn't able to track down your account from the info on your Community profile but if you give our Customer Service team a buzz they should be able to look into this and straighten it out for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tte
    Options

What is the best phone number to call for this and which option do I chose. Thanks

• Rav
    Options

Our customer service team is available on 1800 732 566 from 8:30am - 6:00pm (AEST/DT).