Can't unlock 2 bank accounts

Options
Andrea Taylor
Andrea Taylor Member Posts: 21

I need to unlock all of the bank accounts in Reckon One so the Auditor can make any changes required to our books for the past financial year. I have several different accounts which I have set up, including petty cash, and have been able to unlock all but 2 of them.

When I delete the date and save, the date returns and the accounts remain locked. I even tried undoing the last reconciliation and then unlocking the account. That didn't happen either.

Is there a solution or will I have to undo all of the reconciliations for these accounts?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Andrea,

It sounds like you're doing everything right to unlock the remaining two accounts so its a bit odd that its not working. I think we'll need to get one of our tech's to take a look into this with you. When you have a chance can you please give us a call on 1300 756 663

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Andrea Taylor
    Andrea Taylor Member Posts: 21
    Options

Thanks Rav

I have contacted your team and the technician has escalated it to the next level to try and solve the issue. Hopefully we will have it fixed soon.