Can't unlock 2 bank accounts
I need to unlock all of the bank accounts in Reckon One so the Auditor can make any changes required to our books for the past financial year. I have several different accounts which I have set up, including petty cash, and have been able to unlock all but 2 of them.
When I delete the date and save, the date returns and the accounts remain locked. I even tried undoing the last reconciliation and then unlocking the account. That didn't happen either.
Is there a solution or will I have to undo all of the reconciliations for these accounts?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community