STP app account - ABN & branch is already registered

Options
Michael_10861991
Michael_10861991 Member Posts: 3 ✭

I have the STP app and I am trying to finalise the 2021 wages but it keeps saying that "This ABN & branch number is already registered". I tried to migrate my dat fro mthe old app to the new app a couple of months ago but it did not work. I have deleted the old app and as I said when I go into the new app it comes up with the message above.

I had lodged 4 pays during the 2021 year via the old app but not all of the pays. I have 3 more pays to lodge via STP and then I need to finalise the year

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Michael,

Can I grab the ABN that you are trying to migrate from the old STP app to the Payroll App and I'll take a look to see what's going on.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    Options

Migration can only happen once. Message means migration cannot go ahead a second time. @Rav can do backend fix on your ABN?

• Michael_10861991
    Options

Hi Rav,

The ABN is 66 241 260 290

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Michael. Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if its successful this time.

Ensure that you login to the Payroll App with the same email address and password that you used for your old STP app account.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michael_10861991
    Options

Hi Rav,

It looks like the migration has worked and I can now add pay runs etc. Thanks