Quicken Home & Business 2008 won't print current year reports
Hi all. Just resumed as Hon Treasurer of a not for profit after 3 years away from it.
Our accounts are run by calendar year not fiscal year.
I finished off 2020, got the accounts audited and we are through the AGM.
I have been entering 2021 transactions but I can't run any Report Module standard reports on the current year's data. I can still print (always to PDF) last year's reports but for dates in 2021, it's nothin' doin'. No dialogs, just no response - as if the buttons were disabled.
The same goes for taking a 2020 saved report and changing the dates to 2021. Just returns to the Home/Dashboard screen.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community