Combine reports without with zero values excluded

Options
CDM
CDM Member Posts: 5

Hi,

I combined the TB for few companies but they come with all of the accounts created thus far and have hundreds of accounts without any transactions. Can we filter the combine reports to exclude the accounts with zero values before downloading from Reckon?

Answers

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    Options

Modify Report>Advanced button>non zero option

• CDM
    Options

Hi Charley,

Thanks for responding.

There is no modify report option in the combine reports from multiple companies report.

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    Options

Do you have multiple companies in the one data file? If separate data files for each company then the modify report option.

• CDM
    Options

Hi Charley,

There is no option for modifying reports in the combine reports from multiple companies

• CDM
    Options

I have three data files and I am trying to combine TBs from all three files into an excel without zeros appearing. I can combine and export the three TBs but it shows all of the accounts with zero values as well which I have to take out in the excel file. I just wanted to know if there is a way to get this done in Reckon.

Is there a way a customised report can be taken into the Combine files from multiple companies report?. Currently it picks the main Trial Balance.

I also want to know if we can get the header accounts only into a trial balance rather than the header and all of the sub accounts and reformat the Trial balance that way in Reckon?

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi CDM, I don't think there are options like this. Currently, for RAH, that is the only excel report you can get from combined reports. There are no filters or advanced options.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• CDM
    Options

Thank you Phuong,

On my last question, can we can get the header accounts only into a trial balance rather than the header and all of the sub accounts and reformat the Trial balance that way in Reckon?