PAI & OOL ticker codes

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Download share quotes.

Comments

• Arie
    Arie Member Posts: 3
    Options

I regularly download share quotes with no difficulty . But I have two codes which do not update . PAI and OOL . I checked correct entry to setting . Any suggestions

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Arie

As a test I've attempted to add the two ticker codes you've listed above into my installation of Personal Plus 2021.

For PAI, I used the following configuration -

Upon adding this ticker code, I ran a share price update and received the following results so this one is working fine.

In regard to the OOL ticker code that you've mentioned however, can I just confirm is that the correct ticker code? I can't seem to find that ticker on the ASX with a web search. Please confirm.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Arie
    Options

Many Thanks trying . I checked again . I did make a mistake with Open Learning . It should be OLL .

But there is no mistake with PAI and still neither (after correction of OLL) update ??

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @Arie

I've just added the OLL ticker as a test and ran an update with the following results.

Can you step me through the process you're going through and where things are failing.

Also, can you take a screenshot of the configuration you have for each ticker like I have above just so I can see how its being setup.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Arie
    Options

Thank you again for your help . I am trying to print screen just the relevant part ( edit security detail ) and not the entire portfolio but not sure how to do it .