Reckon STP App migration
How do I remove ABN from GovConnect. Receiving the below message when trying to migrate.
'ABN & branch is already registered'
You may receive this message if your ABN has been previously registered to our GovConnect service.
GovConnect is our STP gateway which is used in conjunction with other full fledged Reckon software such as Reckon One, Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon Accounts Business (Desktop) etc to send STP submissions to the ATO from the Reckon Portal.
- If your ABN has already been registered to GovConnect we'll need to remove it before you can try migrating again. We can delete your ABN from GovConnect outright if there have been no submissions sent to the ATO.
- If you have previously registered your ABN to GovConnect and used it to send STP submissions to the ATO using some other Reckon software eg. Reckon One, Reckon Accounts Hosted etc, please get in touch with us. We cannot delete GovConnect registrations that have been used to send STP data to the ATO however there are other options we can look at for you.
Drop us a message at the Reckon Community here or connect with us on live chat and we'll get this sorted for you ASAP.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community