Frustrated asking for a new installation key when I am up to date as a member

how can you find your installation key. I am using 2020 home reckon and it said that my licence was about to expire so I downloaded the new 2021 and now cant use it without a key. I am advantage member but not much advantage

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Your installation key is available to you from your members site anytime

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Ian Grisold
    Ian Grisold Member Posts: 4

Thank you Gerry for your interest and reply. I did go to my member's site and it said to click on next for the 2022 software to see the pin no but didn't work. any advice where else I could look

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Reckon are a bit premature putting up the link to 22 as its only due to be released shortly so you are not missing out on anything, please send me your mobile number and i will keep you informed.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Ian Grisold
    Ian Grisold Member Posts: 4

Thanks Jerry 0409359791.

It all started when I was notified my licence needed to be renewed for FY20. It seemed odd but then I thought I would upgrade to 2022. Now stuck. I guess I will need to wait for the office to open Monday.