edit prior payrun for superannuation
Casual employee is now 18 but I forgot to add the superannuation line to the first payrun this month.
Updated the employee pay setup tab before running todays pay and then received "The super contribution will not be included as a liability, or be shown on the pay slip, until the employee reaches the $450.00 threshold for the month" message but the total of the two pays is over the $450 threshold.
What is the best way of getting this to calculate for the full month?
Do I undo the previous pay and add a superannuation line to that pay (STP has been lodged)?
Can't seem to just have a superannuation only line on an unscheduled pay, as with some other software.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community