edit prior payrun for superannuation

Kim_10862296
Kim_10862296 Member Posts: 10

Casual employee is now 18 but I forgot to add the superannuation line to the first payrun this month.

Updated the employee pay setup tab before running todays pay and then received "The super contribution will not be included as a liability, or be shown on the pay slip, until the employee reaches the $450.00 threshold for the month" message but the total of the two pays is over the $450 threshold.

What is the best way of getting this to calculate for the full month?

Do I undo the previous pay and add a superannuation line to that pay (STP has been lodged)?

Can't seem to just have a superannuation only line on an unscheduled pay, as with some other software.

Thankyou...

Best Answer

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Answer ✓

only the super will change and these figures will be included in the next submission or you could lodge an update STP

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

If you just undo and edit the pay, change the pay line to another figure then back to the original and the super should calculate. You may have to wait until you’ve done the second one before it calculates though

• Kim_10862296
    Kim_10862296 Member Posts: 10

Thankyou Kris,

I thought that would be the way, just wary of undoing things that have been sent though STP.