How to move transactions from investment account to cash account?
I'm using Quicken Personal Plus 2008 under Windows 10 in Australia. I have an Investment Account for unit-based transactions in a particular security, but I want to convert it to a normal cash account (an Asset Account probably) for the last several years and into the future. How can I move groups of selected transactions (eg, for a specified date range) from the Investment Account to the new account? The transactions to be moved do not have unit values attached to them.
I mistakenly asked this question in Quicken Community and was referred here. But one person said the bulk transfer may not be possible as Investment accounts have a different structure from cash account. Does that sound right?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community