Can't migrate to Payroll App

Andrew_10862507
Andrew_10862507 Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate my account to the new Payroll App but it says that my the ABN and Branch number is already registered and can't sign in with my account. My ABN is 70 166 531 657. Can you please help me.

Thanks, Andrew.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

Give the migration another go now and let me know if it goes through successfully for you.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew_10862507
    Andrew_10862507 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

Worked perfectly! Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Awesome stuff, thanks for letting me know 👍️

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kanco
    kanco Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

I’m also having the issue of not being able to migrate my account as abn already registered.

ABN 93 481 017 015

Thanks Michael

• Rav

@kanco

Hi Michael,

Can you please give it another go when you can and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

• kanco
    kanco Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

I had another try to migrate over and it did bring up a page with my company details.

So then went to click the next button on that page and then got a message to say it couldn’t connect to the government server and to try again later, and now when I try it just comes up with a message that migration didn’t work.