Unalbe to open Reckon Payroll App on my iPhone.

Options
RJExpress
RJExpress Member Posts: 4 ✭

I'm unable to open my Reckon Payroll App on my iPhone. Its been working perfectly until last week. I've deleted the app and downloaded it several times without success.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,439 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2021
    Options

What is happening specifically when you attempt to open the Payroll App? Are you encountering an error message or is something else happening?

Which version of iOS are you running on your iPhone and have there been any updates to it recently?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• RJExpress
    Options

Hi Rav

When I open the app I get a blank screen.

I'm running iOS15.1 and yes this is the phone recently updated.

• RJExpress
    Options

Hi Rav

Do you have advice for me on how I might resolve this issue? I have used the app since the start of the financial year and all pay runs have been submitted to the ATO without a problem. It's very frustrating.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,439 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Go into Settings > Payroll app > Enable FaceID then launch the Payroll app and say 'Yes' to FaceID if you're prompted.

After you do that the page should render properly and allow you to proceed.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• RJExpress
    Options

Settings Payroll app provides only two options Siri & Search and Mobile Data. Enable FaceID is not an option.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Following the admin's advice but just use Siri to open it. Easy peasy.