Doubling up on a Pay Run. Total wages paid for the year are now incorrect.
Rav can you help?
A recent pay run which I completed on the 29/11/2021, which involves only one employee, came back with this message. "Submission has been rejected by the ATO. Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable."
I did some research throughout Reckon Community, and it appeared to me, that I just needed to redo the Pay Run, which I did. This second Pay Run was successful.
Now it appears, that even though my first attempt at submitting the Pay Run was rejected, my total figures for the year to date, reflect that I've doubled up on this Pay Run. I've realized in hindsight, that it would have made more sense to resubmit the rejected Pay Run.
Aaaaargh!! Is it possible to remove the Pay Run that was rejected or could I edit it with $0.00 figures and resubmit it??
I would appreciate you input and help.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community