Simplified BAS report

Options
SUE WILDE
SUE WILDE Member Posts: 4

When I try to generate a simplified BAS report Reckon tells me it is generating the report but then all windows close. I have logged out of reckon and logged back in again but the same thing keeps on happening. I am using WIndows 10.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,232 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Try running the program in Administrator mode.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,232 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Also run a Verify Data from FILE. UTILITIES. then Rebuild if necessary.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

Sue, have you used the key combination Alt + PgUp to determine if the report has actually generated and is showing in the background?

John L G

• GerryWinter
    Options

I thought about that but i seems to close the program.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

It is an interesting one Gerry without actually seeing what has happened. I raised the question because Sue did not say that the program had shut down but rather that all windows had closed which could imply a slightly different picture.

John L G

• SUE WILDE
    Options

Hi All, thank you for your suggestions. It is not in a hidden report, I checked that and checked it again. I have refreshed the report and still nothing. This is a screenshot after refreshing the report:

• GerryWinter
    Options

You need to select the relevant tax codes for each box and check the date range in config.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited December 2021
    Options

Have you maximised the various windows once Hosted is opened? This might be why you can't see anything else.

To stop this, in the top right corner of any open window within Hosted make sure the highlighted area shows one box, not two as shown.

If this is the problem - then once you run the Simple BAS report, you will be able to see your "normal" Hosted windows behind the BAS report.

Good luck

• SUE WILDE
    Options

Thanks for your help but none of it is working. I logged on as admin, the windows are all maximised and there is nothing hidden behind another window. I shall have to call Reckon tomorrow to see if they can help.

• GerryWinter
    Options

Call me tomorrow and i will log into your machine and sort it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"