Hi all, Can anyone advise if using Lump Sum A with tax tracking type (R), works successfully?
I need to use Lump Sum A on a final pay because payment is a result of redundancy.
The payroll item has tax tracking type R
I will also be manually entering the tax at 32%, as per ATO. Its not a severance pay, just unused Ann Leave.
Will this push thru to STP correctly?
I'd appreciate knowing any issues first, if there are any, thanks
Im using Reckon Accounts 2021 edition
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community