I use Reckon Accounts Hosted and 365 and am unable to export to excel.

Options

I use Reckon Accounts Hosted and 365 and am unable to export to excel. All I get is a message "Processing please wait"

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @ReefMedical

The first thing I'd recommend is checking whether a prompt or window has opened up in the background that is awaiting action/acknowledging.

Press ALT and PageUp to bring any windows in the background to the foreground.

Failing that, exit your file using the File ➡️ Exit option and then log off the active session within the Hosted control panel and logoff. Once that is done close your browser then log back in after 2-3 minutes.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ReefMedical
    ReefMedical Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks, but that didnt resolve my problem. Ive exported these reports to Excel, to the "new Excel workbook" option, previously with no issue. All I get is a message "Processing your reports please wait". Ive been using Reckon Hosted for years and this is the first time it has caused me a problem.