Incomplete employee details following migration but nothing comes up on screen when "tap to edit"
I am an accountant with a client using the Reckon payroll app. They used to be in the old STP app and did the migration over to the new software.
The employees names came over but the records are "Incomplete" and when you try to "tap to edit" it goes to a screen for that employee which has the tabs across the top but each tab is blank underneath that and there is no field that can be edited.
Any idea why this has happened and how to fix? I have had others that I migrated with no problem completing records and have not seen this problem before. I tried the community previous posts and can see issues with saving edited data but I can't even see any data to edit!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community