ATO Declarations

Options
Yvonne
Yvonne Member Posts: 10 ✭

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed after submitting a payrun, the status remains as paid & not done?

My last successful payrun was 11 Jan 2022

When I select a payrun that indicates paid, the option to submit the declaration is still there

thanks Yvonne

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Yvonne,

When you're on the 'Pay Runs' screen if you tap on the 'STP' tab, is the STP submission for that corresponding pay run successful or does it show a Pending/Error status?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Yvonne
    Options

Thanks for that, most say successful.

I do however have one indicating processing back on 28/12/21 and another one rejected on 4/1/22 with message saying ATO sent the poll response but the service failed to deserialise it.

• Jeff_10295847
    Jeff_10295847 Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Even the same dates.

My last 4 payruns all show "Paid" instead of "Done". On the STP tab they all say "Success".

However on 28/12/21 it still indicates "Processing" and on 4/1/22 is indicates "Rejected".

D we need to re-submit any/all of these payruns?

• Yvonne
    Options

Can we get some advice on whether we need to resubmit the payruns that have been mentioned previously?

One is in processing stage & one has been rejected.

thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Yvonne

You likely won't need to do anything for those submissions. Any subsequent submissions you've made which have been successfully accepted will have already updated your balances with the ATO since STP is reported on a YTD basis only.

As a note, the 'ATO sent the poll response but the service failed to deserialise it' message means that the ATO's SBR2 service (which is what all service providers including us use to transmit STP data) was not available at the time of submission usually due to ATO maintenance, outage or otherwise. The same sort of thing applies if a submission is still in pending status. As mentioned though, if you've already sent through submissions AFTER these particular two then your balances are already updated.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Yvonne
    Options

Thank you that makes sense 👍