Text size too small after transfer to new PC with Windows 11

Options

I have recently transferred my Personal Plus 2022 program from my old laptop to a new desktop PC with Windows 11. The font size is now quite small but I cannot see how to increase it. I have increased the font size on g-mail, and other applications, through settings, but that does not affect the Reckon program. Any answers please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jeanette,

While there's no functionality within the Personal software itself to alter the font size, I'd suggest taking a look at the help guide linked below as it might be of use -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jeanette_10861819
    jeanette_10861819 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks Rav. I had tried some of this before but have had another go. I've reduced the text size back to 100% and increased the scale size to 120%. That makes my g-mail more readable but it has barely made a difference to Reckon. If I increase it any further it makes the g-mail too large! It looks like this is as good as it gets??

• jeanette_10861819
    jeanette_10861819 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hello again Rav. I have now found that I needed to increase the text size as well (I've made it 116%) to improve the look of my other apps as well as g-mail. So it is very much a case of trial and error, but pretty frustrating all the same!