Introducing.. PaySauce for New Zealand Reckon Accounts & Reckon Accounts Hosted!

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
edited September 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Important notice for New Zealand Reckon Accounts & Reckon Accounts Hosted payroll users

We are excited to announce our new partnership and integration with payroll software company PaySauce! 

Specifically designed for NZ, PaySauce is an easy and affordable payroll software solution that includes rosters, mobile timesheets, wage calculations and more.

From April 1st 2022, the payroll functionality in the New Zealand Reckon Accounts (Desktop) & Reckon Accounts Hosted range will be replaced with PaySauce. Payroll will no longer be available within New Zealand Reckon Accounts Hosted and Reckon Accounts Desktop from that date.

PaySauce is one of the most affordable solutions on the market for SME's in all industries. Plus, for all Reckon Accounts Hosted & Accounts Desktop payroll customers, pay nothing until May 2022 when you sign up to PaySauce. If you sign up in February 2022, you get 3 months free!

So, whether you're using NZ Reckon Accounts or Accounts Hosted payroll, or another payroll provider, our dedicated support team is available to help you migrate, with a series of live webinars to get you ready to run your first pay.

Getting Started with PaySauce

I'm using NZ Reckon Accounts or NZ Reckon Accounts Hosted for payroll, what do I do?

I'm using another payroll provider, what do I do?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged: