PO TEMPLATE DEFAULT
I have customised the PO Template to suit our Company requirements BUT every time I log in and open the PO option at the start of the day, it ALWAYS defaults to the Reckon Template. I reset my template as the default and I am good for the day until I close the system and re-open then it goes back to the Reckon Template as the default.
You cannot delete or deactivate the Reckon Template. There is nothing under preferences to have my PO template default unlike the picking slip/Sales Order.
How do I get my customised template to default?
It is so annoying and not being able to at least deactivate the Reckon Template is a shortcoming in the system unless someone can kindly help me to ensure my template is "always" the template that defaults.
Thanks in advance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community