Exclude Inactive Jobs from Jobs Reports
I cannot export the Jobs report to Excel - as the Report would require more columns than available in Excel. This is understandable.
I have made a large number of Jobs inactive and want these excluded from the Jobs Report. When I run the Jobs Report, it still includes Inactive Jobs and hence extends report into too many columns.
Is there a way to exclude Inactive Jobs from the Reports? Thank you.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community