How do I install Quicken Home & Business 2010 onto new Acer laptop?
I have Quicken Home & Business 2010 that was installed on Windows 10 Desktop, which is no longer operating. I have a new Acer laptop with Windows 11 and am trying to install my Quicken Home & Business 2010. When I insert the disk and the autorun.exe opens up, I get an error message saying:
'User Account Control
This App has been blocked for your protection.
An administration has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator.
I am happy with this version and would like to continue using it as I was on my desktop, for personal budgeting and accounting etc and do have need to use the historical data at different times. I have the installation key code.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community