Receive Payments

Options
jenny philippi
jenny philippi Member Posts: 7

None of the invoices to be paid are appearing in the "Receive Payments" when i try to put a payment in

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You should be going to Pay Bills, receive payments is for receivables. You are referring to payments you are making - correct?

• jenny philippi
    Options

Hi kris, no, i am trying to put a payment received from our customer against the invoice he received for parts and

nothing is coming up in the "receive payments" to allocate his payment to

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Ok sorry about that. When you go to receive payments are you typing the name of the invoiced customer in first, or use the dropdown arrow to select?

• jenny philippi
    Options

i am typing the name of the invoiced customer first, i have always done it that way

• Kris_Williams
    Options

That sounds weird, might be a good idea to rebuild the data. When you look at the receivables reports it definitely shows the o/s invoice I presume

• jenny philippi
    Options

Yes we rebuilt the data yesterday. I had someone from reckon do a remote assist with all that but it didn't fix all our

problems. Our reckon accounts hosted froze yesterday and when it unfroze our invoices went back to number 1

and it should have been 532660. the only invoices appearing in the receive payments are the ones after the remote assist

and although if you go into each customers account all the o/s invoices are there but they are not appearing in the "receive payments" and are not appearing in "statements" and we have so many duplicate invoices now andtomorrow is the first of the month and UGGGGHHHHHH we are at

a loss. I have gone into preferences and had a look if everything seemed as usual and to my untrained eye it seemed all good.

• jenny philippi
    Options

and our file is so huge that it takes hours to rebuild data and even more hours to do a backup

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I’m sorry I have nothing more to suggest. How many outstanding invoices and bills would you have, is starting a new file at June 30 a possibility. A journal, import of lists and reentering outstanding invoices and bills might be worth it. You can always access the old file for history, good luck

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Have you looked in the customer centre to see if they have not been made inactive after the remote session, just a stab in the dark!

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Call me if you wish - I am happy to have a look at the file if there’s anything I can do to help

• jenny philippi
    Options

thank you kris, i'm about to call Reckon Hosted support centre and i have a Reckon Accredited trainer available to come

after lunch so hopefully..........

• Kris_Williams
    Options

That’s good I do hope you get it sorted

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

I can log into your machine and have a look with you if you wish.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com