When entering cheques - in banking for the quarter (which are actually direct credits), I accidentally entered wages 1 fortnight forgetting that this is done automatically at the time of processing wages.
Then when I was reconciling, realising the entry had been duplicated, I deleted the incorrect one ie the paycheque one rather than the manual entry. Now my employee's accruals are incorrect along with super liability.
To correct this, I probably need to delete the manual entry and reenter the wages the correct way but I'm worried this will put balances out with STP.
What should I do? Would appreciate some assistance. Tried to ring Reckon Assistance via phone 3 times and was hung up on.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community