reckon account 2022

Options

hi

updated my reckon accounts 2022 all ok until i log out them i cant log back into it it just wont open up again i am running on a old windows 7 could this be the problem do i need to update my windows also

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,411 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Joe,

Rather than clicking on the icon on your desktop/other location go into the Start menu and select the option to launch your Reckon Accounts software. Does the same thing happen by going through there?

If so, can you either restart your PC or open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del ➡️ Task Manager) and check if there are any active processes running in the background for Reckon Accounts. If there are, select it and choose 'End Task'. Once that is done, retry opening the software.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• joe_10598851
    joe_10598851 Member Posts: 4
    Options

NOTHING HAPPENING DO YOU THINK MY WINDOWS 7 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE UPDATE FOR RECKON 2022

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Right click on the icon and click on run as administrator- just a stab in the dark

• joe_10598851
    joe_10598851 Member Posts: 4
    Options

THANKS KRIS BUT NO GO :((

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,411 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Joe,

It might be best to give our tech support team a call so we can get a technician to take a look at what's going on here. When you have moment, please give our team a call on 1300 137 657

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.